Code of Conduct B
Our goal is to create a safe and happy environment for all our guests and staff. Toward that end, we kindly ask that you respect the following Miramonte Code of Conduct:
- No outside food, drink or music are allowed at any time.
- No self-seating in our restaurant is allowed at any time.
- No moving of company signs, furnishings, umbrellas, heaters, misters or any other company equipment at any time. If you need help, please ask a staff member.
- Please drink responsibly. For your health and safety, neither over intoxication nor underage drinking will be tolerated at any time. Guests who arrive over intoxicated will not be seated or served alcohol. If we believe a guest has become over intoxicated while on our property, for their own safety and well-being we will immediately stop serving them alcohol, and they may be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued due to over-intoxication.
- Children must be attended and well-behaved at all times. Please keep them generally within arm’s reach of parents/guardians.
- Under no circumstance can any guest or child climb on winery trees or other winery structures. No throwing rocks, dirt or hard objects at any time. No unauthorized roaming thru winery landscaping, hillsides, or vineyards.
- Under no circumstance should any guest or child walk in our flowerbeds, disrupt our blooming plants, or pull leaves, flowers or grapes off our plants or vines.
- Please be courteous and polite to other guests and our staff at all times. Guests who are disruptive, verbally abusive, or violent in any way will be asked to leave immediately. If any guest aggressively or inappropriately touches any other guest or staff member, they will be required to leave immediately. No exceptions to this rule.
- Pets must be leashed, quiet, well-behaved, and remain off our furniture at all times. Owners of unruly pets may be asked to leave with their pets. Certified service dogs are always welcome.
- Proper clothing and attire are always required. Shirts and shoes are mandatory. No vulgar or offensive clothing are allowed at any time.
We respectfully reserve the right to ask any guests to leave the property at any time, if they do not comply with any of the above.