Bistro Days & Hours of Service:
- Thurs-Mon, 11-6 PM
- Reservations HIGHLY recommended. Walk-ins accepted, but subject to availability.
- Group size limitations:
- Tables: Parties of up to 6
- Cabanas (club members only): Parties of up to 8
- A full group must check-in together to be seated together.
Special COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines:
- SINGLE entry point --- the curved stairwell.
- SINGLE exit point --- the lower veranda pathway.
- Masks are respectfully required unless you are seated at your table.
- A host will seat you. We ask that you remain seated as much as reasonably possible. Children are welcome, but we ask that you keep them seated, as well.
- All tables are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- We expect to use single-use menus, plate ware and cutlery thru the month of June. We will, however, use our typical glassware.
- Club Members can now enjoy their free monthly tastings in the Bistro!
Tasting Room / Warehouse Wine Club Pick-ups & Sales:
Remember you can still buy wines by the bottle, and/or pick up your shipment in our Tasting Room or at our Murrieta warehouse. Here are the details:
Open Thurs-Mon, 11-6 PM for pick-ups and bottle sales only.
We're still closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
Open Mon-Fri for pick-ups and bottle sales from 8 - 4:30 PM. The address: 41601 Eastman Drive, Murrieta, CA 92562.
- SPECIAL NOTE: FREE Shipping
Remember, we're currently offering FREE SHIPPING for all club shipments and web orders. So if you can't make it to either location, you're a Ship To club member, or you simply prefer to stay home to be safe --- this is a great option for you. (Remember, UPS drivers need an adult signature to deliver wine.)
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding. We're all in this thing together -- we're thinking of you, and look forward to seeing you soon!