Bistro Hours thru Phase 2 Reopening:
- Thurs-Mon, 11-6 PM for full food and wine service.
- Upper & lower verandas, and lawn, including all related cabanas.
- Group size limitations:
- Table parties of up to 6.
- Cabana parties of up to 8.
- A full group must check-in together to be seated together.
Special Note for Club Members:
- We expect to start offering free wine club glasses June 11th. (Apologies for the delay, it has to do with the two different computer systems between the Tasting Room and the Bistro).
- However, club members are welcome to open a single bottle from their wine club pick-ups for enjoyment with their meal.
- The Clubhouse is expected to reopen in early July.
Special COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines (Phase 2):
- There is a SINGLE entry point --- the curved stairwell.
- There is a SINGLE exit point -- the lower veranda pathway.
- Masks are respectfully required unless you are seated at your table.
- A host will seat you. We respectfully ask you to remain seated as much as reasonably possible. Children are welcome, but we ask you to keep them seated, as well.
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart.
- We expect to use single-use menus and serve ware for approximately 2-3 weeks. We know. Sexy, right? We will, however, use our typical winery glassware. So you've got THAT going for you. ;)
Tasting Room / Warehouse Pick-ups & Sales:
Remember you can still buy wines by the bottle, and/or pick up your shipment in our Tasting Room or at our Murrieta warehouse. Here are the deets:
Open Thurs-Mon, 11-6 PM for pick-ups and bottle sales only.
We're still closed Tues - Wed.
Open Mon-Fri for pick-ups and bottle sales from 8 - 4:30 PM. The address: 41601 Eastman Drive, Murrieta, CA 92562.
- SPECIAL NOTE: FREE Shipping
Remember, we're currently offering FREE SHIPPING for all club shipments and web orders. So if you can't make it to either location, or you're a Ship To club member, or you simply prefer to stay home to be safe --- this is a great option for you. (Remember, UPS drivers need an adult signature to deliver wine.)
These COVID days will pass! Until then, we're all in this thing together. That means we're thinking of you, and look forward to seeing you soon!