Live Music & Entertainment
A wine club pick-up party like no other! SimpleSocial is a great opportunity for our club members to relax, unwind and enjoy. Taste through some amazing new wines, enjoy some great hors d’ oeuvres, and meet ‘n greet our incredible staff and other club members. We’ll even roll out and raffle off some new winery merch! Join us!
Live Music: Every Friday & Saturday Night
Since 2001, every Friday & Saturday night Miramonte has been home to some the finest live music in the Inland Empire. Offering great wine, beer and live music from 7-10 PM, these weekend events have evolved into signature wine/music events in Temecula wine country. Our amazing, chef-prepared Charcuterie, Mediterranean & Cheese Boards are available all night long. See the calendar at right for our list of scheduled performers.
Collekt: Every Third Thursday
Collekt is a group of local creatives who meet up at Miramonte every month to make new friends and stay current on projects going on in the area. The first hour is casual to catch up with old friends and meet new people, and then each month one member shares his or her creative experiences. This progressive group includes print designers, web designers, developers, photographers, writers, publishers, filmmakers … you name it. Collekt is casual and open to all creative professionals. Follow Collekt on Twitter.
- Mar 14 JD Priest - Wildly soulful. All-American rock, incredibly popular local favorite.
- Mar 15 Missy Andersen - The queen of all local soul, rhythm and blues!
- Mar 21 Incendio - Incredible Latin guitar-world fusion!
- Mar 22 Master Splinter & the Shredders - Gutsy, modern rock performers. Big sound!
- Mar 23 Spring SimpleSocial Dinner - Empanada pairings & new wine releases! Featuring Michael LeClerc. Wine Club Event.
- Mar 28 Kanan Road - Local southern-rock/country favorite!
- Mar 29 Bluefish - Big rock sounds from the 70s, 80s, 90’s! SUPER popular
Wordpress Development by Spark